To help YCC achieve its 2023 20-point sustainability action plan, the charity has established a Sustainability Forum made up of YCC employees, volunteers, tenants, governors and service users. The forum will meet virtually three times per year to ensure the charity is on target to achieve the action plan, and to work together to deliver the best possible outcomes.
Currently, the forum is made up of the following individuals:
- Christine Rhodes (YCC Employee – Community Connections)
- Gill Goodswen (YCC Trustee & College Governor)
- Jodie Kavanagh (YCC Employee – Thriving Kirklees)
- Lucy Martin (YCC Employee – Volunteering)
- Rob Edden (YCC Employee – Senior Leadership Team)
- Samantha Cashman (YCC Employee – Children & Family Services)
- Samantha Latchayya (YCC Employee – Sustainability Champion)
- Stephen Halliday (Volunteer – YCC’s Garden Space & Befriender)
- Susan Greenwood (YCC Tenant – Kirklees Youth Alliance)
The first 2023 forum meeting took place in January, with special guest Councillor Andrew Cooper, Green Party Kirklees Councillor for Newsome Ward.
You can learn more about YCC’s sustainability plans, HERE.
If you would like to get in touch about the charity’s sustainability, please email the Sustainability Champion: [email protected]